LAUNCH A PRODUCT
Launching a new product begins with an exercise to see how your new product serves the needs of your target market. We can conduct the research and figure out the best way to communicate the features and benefits of your new product to your customer. Our proven 4-step process takes you from idea to proof of concept:
Step 1 – Market Research
We conduct the research necessary to ensure you know everything you need to know about your customer.
- Demographic Data (gender, age, race, income level, employment status, family size, location)
- Psychographic Data (personality, values, attitudes, interests, or lifestyles)
Step 2 – Identify Value Proposition
We work with you to make sure that you’re tackling a customer problem that needs solving or bringing a new idea to the market.
Step 3 – Brand Identity
We create a brand identity for your new product. This could include one or more of the following:
- Come up with product name
- Develop product brand elements
- Develop product specific website
- Create product marketing collateral
- Craft a product marketing plan
Step 4 – Marketing & Communications Platform
We identify which channels best communicate your company’s message. This could include one or more of the following:
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Blogs)
- Sponsorships and banner ads
- Trade Shows
Get a quote to learn how we can help you launch your new product.